For Admisssion : +91 4933 298 300
MES College of Nursing started in the year of 2004 with the approval of Indian Nursing Council, Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council & University of Calicut with in-take of the students for the B.Sc. Nursing Course is 50/year. The First batch of our Nursing College has passed out from the college in 2009. Now we are under Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur from 2010 onwards. Our College of Nursing attached to highly equipped 600 bedded super specialties Medical College Hospital for using clinical experience.
- Prepare graduates to assume responsibilities as professional, competent nurses and
- Midwives in providing promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative services.
- Prepare nurses who can make independent decisions in nursing situations, protect the rights of and facilitate individuals and groups in pursuit of health, function in the hospital, community nursing services, and conduct research studies in the areas of nursing practice. They are also expected to assume the role of teacher, supervisor, and manager in a clinical/ public health setting/ school of nursing.
- On completion of the Four Year B.Sc Nursing program the graduate will be able to
- Apply knowledge from physical, biological and behavioral science, medical including alternative systems and nursing in providing nursing care to individuals, families and communities.
- Demonstrate understanding of life style and other factors, which affect health individuals and groups.
- Providing nursing care based on steps of nursing process in collaboration with individuals and groups.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skill in making decisions in all situations in order to provide quality care.
- Utilize the latest trends and technology in providing health care.
- Provide promotive, preventive, and restorative health services in line with the National Health Policies and programmes.
- Practice within the framework of code of ethics and professional conduct, and acceptable standards of practice within the legal boundaries.
- Communicative effectively with individuals and groups, and members of the health team in order to promote effective interpersonal relationships and team work.
- Demonstrate skills in teaching to individuals and groups in clinical/communities health settings/ School of Nursing
- Participate effectively as members of the health team in health care delivery system.
- Demonstrate leadership and managerial skills in clinical/community health settings.
- Conduct need based research studies in various settings and utilize the research findings to improve the quality of care.
- Demonstrate awareness, interest and contribute towards advancement of self and of the profession.
MES College of Nursing
Valanchery - Nilambur Road, Palachode Post, Malaparamba, Perinthalmanna, Kolathur, Malappuram, Kerala 679321, India
Phone: +91 4933 298300, 333, 444
Email:email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Direct Lines: +91 4933 298310 | Admission Direct Lines: +91 4933 298310