For Admisssion : +91 4933 298 300
- Our Nursing College has the rare distinction of being the first and only Nursing College that is attached to Medical College for providing clinical facilities for its students in Malappuram district.
- Faculties of Medial College are taking classes of Basic Science to our students.
- Our College of Nursing attached to highly equipped 600 bedded super specialties Medical College Hospital for using clinical experience.
- MES College of Nursing is functioning in an exclusive four storied building with a spacious class room, most modern teaching technology and well-equipped laboratories for Fundamentals of Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Nutrition, Anatomy, Physiology and computer science.
- An excellent and scientifically classified library with a large number of essential Books, periodical and Journals provides facilities to the student to do their reference and research work.
- Apart from the Academic proficiency, the aim at developing the cultural and sports talents of our student by giving them ample facilities and opportunities in those areas as well.
- A terms of highly qualified, well experienced and totally committed faculty members bestow their personal care and attention on the overall development of our student.
- We have started in 2004 onwards and admitted 10 batches and 6 batches are passed out. Pass percentage of final year examination is 2015 -93%, 2014 – 100%, 2013 – 97%, 2012 – 100% etc… Many distinctions and first classes are awarded by the University.
- We have conducted seminars and competitions for the development of the students.
- We have conducted all festivals for the entertainment and relaxation of the students for every academic year.
- Ministry of Minority Affaires Scholarship approved for the minority students.
MES College of Nursing
Valanchery - Nilambur Road, Palachode Post, Malaparamba, Perinthalmanna, Kolathur, Malappuram, Kerala 679321, India
Phone: +91 4933 298300, 333, 444
Email:email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Direct Lines: +91 4933 298310 | Admission Direct Lines: +91 4933 298310